The center’s main areas of concern are limited to;
- Promoting public understanding of the different electoral systems and processes through stakeholder meetings, workshops and conferences;
- Nurturing and sustaining electoral leadership, democracy and good governance by establishing avenues for exchange of information and experiences among experts;
- Promoting professionalism, integrity and excellence in the management of elections, democracy and governance processes among practitioners;
- Creating a pool of professionals and experts in the field of elections in Cameroon and facilitate their interactions and communication globally;
- Conducting comparative analysis with the aim of advocating for reforms;
- Inculcating in citizens the need to take responsibility by participating in the public life of the state through a series of sensitization campaigns and round table conferences.